Analyst, Market Access
Proclinical is partnering with a specialist pharmaceutical consultancy to recruit for an Analyst, Market Access position. The role is focussed on developing market access, pricing and reimbursement solutions for pharmaceutical and biotech companies across Europe/US.
The company offers both consultancy services and world-class technology solutions. This is a truly exciting time to join a growing market access team and take on leadership responsibilities. Based in their offices just outside of the city in North London, this is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company.
- Hands-on approach on broad market access projects, including: Qualitative Payer Research, due diligence, pricing strategies, Payer and KOL assessment.
- Work in collaboration with Senior Consultant to deliver on market access projects.
- Contribute to business development activities as an incentive to earn commission.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Carl Hainsby Consultant on 0203 846 0645 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.