Proclinical is currently recruiting for Administrative Support with a biopharmaceutical company located in Norton, MA.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for Scanning documentation and drawings
- Electronically merging, renaming and organizing pdf files
- Reviewing scanned files for legibility and completion and making appropriate corrections
- Data entry of information into a SharePoint database or applicable tracker
Skills and Requirements:
- Scanning experience
- Computer skills required: working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Pro, Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel Experience working in a Quality organization
- 1-3 years office environment experience
- Capable of performing repetitive tasks while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nadine Rucci at 215-531-5281 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.