Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Administrative Support opportunity with a globally leading pharmaceutical company located in Norton, MA. Successful candidate will have at least a HS Diploma, 2 years of experience working in an office setting, scanning documentation/data entry, and with Outlook and/or SharePoint
- Scanning documentation and drawings.
- Electronically merging, renaming and organizing pdf files.
- Reviewing scanned files for legibility and completion and making appropriate corrections.
- Data entry of information into a SharePoint database or applicable tracker.
Skills and Requirements:
- HS Diploma required with at least 2 years of experience working in an office setting.
- Scanning experience.
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Capable of performing tasks while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.