A leading global biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for an Administrative Assistant to their office in the UK. The organisation develops prescriptions medicines, vaccines, and biologic therapies across 140 countries. This will be a short-term contract role, lasting 3 months, which will call for an experienced applicant with experience in archiving and going paperless.
- Providing administrative support to a department or individual.
- Duties may include typing, filing, answering phones, scheduling, calendaring, record keeping, coordinating meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies and/or sorting/distributing mail.
- Working on special projects to include recording, compiling, retrieving, reporting, and analyzing information.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable customer service experience.
- Experience with email systems.
- Strong administrative coordination abilities.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kelechi Dyke at +44 203 854 0200 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.