Administrative Assistant II
Proclinical is currently recruiting an Administrative Assistant for a biotechnology company located in Foster City, CA. Successful candidate will be providing administrative and clerical support to an individual manager, department or group of managers. In addition to the Administrative Assistant responsibilities - candidate will provide administrative and clerical support to the departments interview process, which includes creating, and distributing agendas, collecting assessment forms and scheduling and making travel arrangements.
- Organize and schedule extra-department meetings.
- Ensure computer equipment, and all new hire materials are arranged for the persons first day at Gilead.
- Track and verify data using a variety of software to conduct data entry and sorting of information.
- May track department budget as directed by immediate manager.
- Conduct internet searches as directed.
- Create or assist in the creation of presentation materials and draft technical documents as needed.
- Manipulate Excel spreadsheets into different sorts and formats and works with Word, Power Point documents as directed by immediate manager.
- Gather, collect, record, track and verify relatively complex data and information from multiple sources.
- Act as liaison with external agencies or organizations to coordinate activities which are important to the function of the department.
Skills and Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in an Administrative support.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook Calendar is a must.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to work well with others in a large department.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Amanda Rivera at (+1) 267-435-8555 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit an Assistant, Haematology & Oncology to their office in Switzerland.
A leading global contract research organisation is seeking to recruit a Receptionist to their German team.