Administrative Assistant II
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant II with a pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will handle all standard administrative basic duties.
- Support the execution of various projects, which may include setting up meetings, creating/updating presentations,
- Support the sponsorships process for external events, such as managing sponsorship benefits, registrations, creating event briefings
- Assisting at internal events, including those run by the Employee Resource Networks (ERNs)
- Help draft and develop communications for GD+I and Employee Resource Networks, including talking points, newsletter articles, etc.
- Ad hoc administrative tasks, such as tracking ERN expenditures
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors Preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience required.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess a high-level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint.
- Interest in learning about the importance of diversity & inclusion in an organization.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sarah Beshara at (+1) 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.