AD Clinical Research Oncology
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an AD Clinical Research of Oncology with a global pharmaceutical company located in Woodcliff Lake, NJ. Successful candidate will assist the Clinical Lead and/or Study Director in the planning and implementation, execution, day to day managing and reporting of clinical trials for products.
- Assisting the Clinical Lead and/or Study Director in the planning and implementation, execution, day to day managing and reporting of clinical trials.
- Assisting with the preparation of the clinical trial synopses, Protocols, protocol amendments, drug development plans, clinical research forms, Investigator Brochure, Clinical Study Report, etc.
- Training new CRO monitors and CRAs on protocol and processes.
- Assisting with the preparation of the NDA documents.
- Preparing clinical sections of IND annual safety report and annual Investigator Brochure updates.
- Assisting with the database cleaning (eligibility listings, patient profiles, listings, laboratory results, etc.)
- Assisting with the preparation of the publications (abstracts, articles, etc.) pertinent to the study.
Skills and Requirements:
- New Entrants to Pharma: MD Board Certified or Board Eligible in Hematology and/or Oncology with an understanding of the fundamentals of clinical development; In lieu of clinical trial research experience will consider substantial academic Oncology research experience.
- D. or PharmD with 5 years of clinical research in the pharmaceutical industry.
- A thorough understanding of clinical research methodology including study design, protocol writing and CRF preparation is required as is a knowledge of GCP and local regulatory requirements.
- Working knowledge of the IND/NDA process acquired through direct industrial experience is required.
- Knowledge of medical, scientific and clinical research techniques in assigned therapeutic area.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ella Jobson at (+1) 646-868-5142.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.