AD Clinical Quality Assurance Compliance (Remote)
Proclinical are recruiting for an Associate Director Clinical Quality Assurance Compliance (Remote) to join a biotech organisation. This role is on a permanent basis with the ability to work remotely from the UK.
- You will engage with CROs to guarantee adequate quality oversight on clinical actions.
- Cooperate with clinical development operations to drive initiatives pertinent to outsourced actions.
- Assist with inspections preparation and enablement cooperating with any other QA groups.
- Offer leadership on daily questions rising from clinical trials deliverables.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience in GCP and quality assurance settings within pharmaceutical clinical development or clinical research organisations.
- Knowledge in global guidelines which involves FDA, EMA, etc, connected to clinical development and post approval.
- Educated to a degree level in a life science field though an advanced degree would be ideal.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ieuan Phillips at +44 203 846 0643.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.