Accounts Payable Accountant
A commercial-stage medical device manufacturer is seeking to hire an Accounts Payable Accountant to their office in Germany. The organisation develops novel, proprietary therapies for treating cancer and tumour. With offices spanning across Europe, Asia, and the U.S., this is an exciting company to work with and provide invaluable support to their team.
- Overseeing account assignment and posting of all business transactions of vendors/supplier invoices in SAP (module FICO).
- Processing expenses and credit card statements via the company tool (CONCUR).
- Executing payment runs.
- Optimising accounting processes.
- Contributing to monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
- Answering all supplier inquiries.
- Supporting other projects as needed.
Skills and Requirements:
- 1-3 years of professional experience in Accounts Payable, preferably in an international environment.
- Proficiency in English and German.
- Experience with SAP preferred.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Katrin Hirschberger at +44 203 854 1141 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.