Account Specialist - Dermatology
Proclinical is excited to announce an ambitious health business currently has an opening for a dynamic and bright Account Specialist. The Specialist will be building customer relationships within Dermatology. If you are passionate about making a remarkable impact in the lives of humans then this might the role for you.
- Deliver expected performance and beyond (sales) in the territory.
- Develops Smart pre call objectives in line with territory strategy and brand team goals.
- Effectively handles objections or concerns. Consistently gains a logical, reasonable call to action/close on every sales call.
- Educates medical providers and staff
- Capacity to organize and manage stakeholder meetings
- Strong communication skills, ability to flex style based on customer insights.
- Shares best practice to enhance our business success across the Brand Teams
- Proactively initiates, develops and implements a growth plan to develop in current position and prepare for future opportunities.
- Demonstrates in depth disease, product, market and competitive intelligence expertise.
- Has a deep understanding of the multi-stakeholder environment.
- Continuously analyses sales reports (CRM etc.) and field intelligence.
- Develops a business plan for own territory in line with brand strategy.
- Accurately identifies customer position on sales cycle. Effectively targets and tracks resources to maximize sales opportunities.
Skills and Requirements
- Educated to degree level and / or with a nursing background or related experience.
- Proven success in a high cost, hospital sales role
- Experience within Immunology or Dermatology would be advantageous
- Excellent customer relationships skills to build, develop and maintain internal and external partnerships
- Operates effectively in a matrix environment
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Alice Atkinson at +44 2038542471 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.