Account Manager Interventional Oncology
A leading medical device company is advertising a vacancy for an Account Manager Interventional Oncology to their office in London. The organisation is known for their work in pioneering developments in the fields of radiotherapy, radiosurgery, X-ray tube technology, digital image detectors, cargo screening, and non-destructive testing in the name of fighting cancer. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a global company with a mission of making the world a healthier place.
- Overseeing new account development and/or expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory.
- Building and managing relationships with current customers, identifying new customers, and developing relationships for the purpose of selling assigned products.
- Performing all sales functions in assigned territory, including:
- Analysing territory for sales potential; developing and implementing effective sales strategies
- Maintaining an appropriate level of territory coverage
- Planning and executing effective sales calls; scheduling and performing product demonstrations
- Managing the sales order/quotation process
- Serving as a consultative resource to customers, achieving superior level of overall customer satisfaction and providing regular customer and market feedback to company
- Representing company ethics, values, and business practices with all internal and external constituents.
- Maintaining knowledge about the accounts, physicians, and radiologists in the assigned territory.
- Targeting and scheduling calls on current and prospective customers.
- Identifying all competitive accounts, prioritising, and formulating sales strategy.
- Effectively developing internal/external working relationships; building rapport with physician,
- Radiologists, and office personnel.
- Achieving forecasted sales quota.
- Gathering and analysing key sales and marketing data to determine the most leverageable opportunities in the territory.
- Implementing effective sales, marketing strategies, and tactics to achieve sales plan and grow the business.
- Effectively sharing information and ideas, both orally and written with the home office and field sales and clinical specialist teams on a timely and responsive basis.
- Writing and submitting reports, sales forecasts, and paperwork in a timely fashion.
- Maintaining an accurate database on physicians, radiologists, and offices.
- Supporting local, regional, and national physician education activities and trade shows as assigned.
- Teaching, educating, and providing in-service training on the proper use of PerCryo® and MicroThermX® products.
- Reading and utilising pertinent literature, comprehending data from journal articles, applying knowledge through use of proof sources in calls, and maintaining file of technical briefs.
- Effectively training and communicating technical information to customers and new hires as appropriate.
- Keeping territory expenses at or under budget, operates as "business manager" for the territory.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree and/or demonstrable related experience, or Master's Degree with no or little experience.
- Demonstrable competence in Interventional Radiology products and procedures.
- Product knowledge and ability to conduct demonstrations.
- Experience with SAP or equivalent ERP product and productivity software desired.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jessica Vocella at +44 203 871 8091 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
South West England, England
A leading biopharmaceutical company, which develops and commercialises medicines in Oncological, Neuroscience, and Rare Disease fields, is currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager.
A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for a Key Account Manager, Neurology to join their team in the UK.
A worldwide and leading healthcare company is currently recruiting a Senior SFE Manager.
€0.00 - €100000.00 per annum
A leading medical device innovator and manufacturer is currently recruiting for an International Clinical Specialist at their office in France.
As a Business Development Manager, your role will be to identify and win new contract business for Proclinical across the tri-state area and nationally.
€0.00 - €70000.00 per annum
An attractive job opportunity has arisen at a leading multinational pharmaceutical company who is seeking an Account Manager HIV position to work at their office in Belgium.
A leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics is advertising a vacancy for a Key Account Manager position based in their office in France.
Up to €70000 per annum
An attractive job opportunity has arisen at a leading multinational pharmaceutical company who is seeking an Account Manager for HIV in Rixensart, Belgium.