This is an amazing opportunity to play a fundamental part in developing a unique and innovative product. The biotechnology company based in both London and Manchester are seeking an Account Manager. This organisation is dedicated to developing medicine and is looking for a brilliant individual to join them.
- Visits to pharmacists to present our product
- Introduction of our innovative products
- Building long-term relationships with healthcare professionals through face-to-face
scientific information exchange
- Organization of regional training events and participation in national and international
trainings and congresses
- Analysis of linked sales results in order to make strategic recommendations
Skills and Requirements
- Approximately 3-4 years' healthcare agency experience in client services roles
- Experience organising and attending scientific meetings (e.g. congresses, symposia, advisory boards)
- Strong project management and project delivery skills
- Ability to co-ordinate the delivery of multiple projects within an account
- Relationship development skills - client handling/networking
- Ability to mentor junior staff
- Strategic understanding of project / account objectives and contribution to strategic account planning
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Oliver Jones on 02038541077 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.