Account Director - Healthcare Public Relations
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for an Account Director - Healthcare Public Relations to join a brilliant med comms organisation. This role is on a permanent basis with the ability to work remotely within the US.
- Handle client programs, timelines, team deliverables, budgets and quarterly planning to exceed client expectations and objectives.
- Collaborate with agency guidance and handle client engagements which involves planning, creative ideas. Daily implementation, review, staffing, budgets and timelines.
- You will distil multifaceted scientific data into actionable messaged for key audiences such as HCPs, media, influencers, patients/caregivers, etc.
- The ideal candidate will leverage crucial healthcare milestones, which involves presentations at medical congresses/scientific sessions and peer-evaluation journal publications to trade and national consumer media.
- Produce healthcare focused patient education campaigns and initiatives focused on reaching healthcare providers to influence clinical decision making and referral pathways.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience which involves agency focusing on healthcare, pharmaceuticals/medical device, digital health, diagnostics or patient advocacy.
- Acquaintance within health equity and reaching underserved populations would be beneficial.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catriona Gray at email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.