For companies with volume hiring needs, a managed service programme is an effective recruitment outsourcing solution that can save on time and costs by consolidating all of your suppliers into a single point of contact.
As your managed service provider (MSP), Proclinical will assume primary responsibility for the entirety of your hiring needs, taking care of the selection and management of suppliers. Through our high-quality supplier partnerships, Proclinical is able to scale its highly regarded specialist service to your entire business, selecting only partners who can provide the highest quality talent. With an MSP solution, your processes are standardised and streamlined to be more efficient and reduce the burden on your hiring managers, and purchasing is consolidated to reduce your costs.
When you use our MSP service, you will benefit from
- A single point of contact for all of your direct hire and contingent workforce staffing requirements
- High quality supplier partnerships, managed by Proclinical
- Reporting and tracking of requests, suppliers and costs
- Stringent compliance and financial processes
- Increased efficiency and reduced burden on hiring managers
- Reduced costs
When MSP services could be right for you
- You are hiring 150+ workers annually
- You are managing multiple agencies across your business
- You want to reduce cost per hire
- You want to improve consistency of quality from recruitment providers
If you think that your company could benefit from our MSP solution, get in touch with our client services team today to discuss your individual recruitment needs.