ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for Warehouse Associate position, to be based in Pennsylvania. This job will be with one of the largest workforce management solutions companies in the world who specialise in multiple scientific and engineering sectors.
- Receiving materials in the receiving dock.
- Completing all necessary forms for material receipt, inspection and testing, inventory, and release according to the SOPs and using good documentation practices.
- Performing labelling operations as needed.
- Managing, moving, organising materials and pallets as required following SOPs using manual or automated equipment.
- Entering, organising, and managing information related to materials in the computerised inventory management system.
- Receiving, tacking, and fulfilling material requests and delivering material to the manufacturing area.
- Managing, organising, and performing inventory checks at external storage sites, as needed.
- Maintaining logbooks for cGMP equipment.
- Maintaining 100% current training status.
- Participating in compliance audits and inspections.
- Maintaining the material warehouse, automated equipment, and the receiving dock in an inspection-ready state.
Skills and Requirements:
- At least a High School Matriculation, though an associate degree or higher is preferred.
- 3 or more years of materials management experience, preferably in a cGMP pharmaceutical or biotech environment.
- Forklift experience and certification.
- A working knowledge of computerised inventory management systems.
- Capable of working in a team, analysing, and working with attention to detail, process and prioritise sensitive complex information, and solving problems.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Mary Jacobs on + 267-477-4800 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a GL & ITC Accounting Lead position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Data Migration Specialist
San Francisco, California
ProClinical is pleased to advertise a vacancy for an Event Planner position
Up to US$33 per hour
ProClinical is pleased to advertise a vacancy for a Training Coordinator
€0.00 - €75000.00 per annum
Als Chief Accountant ben je verantwoordelijk voor een team van accountants in Belgie en Nederland
US$0.00 - US$25.00 per hour
Plainsboro, New Jersey
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a global healthcare company
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Facilities Assistant position at an international contract research organisation
ProClinical is excited to announce that a new job opportunity has arisen for a Sourcing Specialist to join one the largest CROs in the global market
ProClinical is recruiting for a top healthcare organisation who provide an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicines.
A large global biotechnology company working within the fields of neurodegenerative diseases, haemophilia and autoimmune disorders