VP Clinical Operations
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a VP Clinical Operations for a global biotechnology company located in New York, New York. Successful candidate will lead and oversee the day-to-day clinical operations functions (immuno-oncology, hematology, and solid tumors).
- Responsibility for advancing early development stage clinical programs from study design and execution through interpretation of data and publication.
- Contribute to the development of strategic initiatives and business development activities.
- Ensure that Clinical Project Team timelines for study conduct are met, and any changes that impact timelines are communicated to the Clinical Project Team and to management.
Skills and Requirements:
- 8+ years of experience running operations in a clinical environment, including hiring, leading/motivating clinical teams.
- Successfully designed and implemented clinical programs and managed them to excellence with metrics.
- Have a strong understanding of FDA regulations, GCP, ICH, and HIPAA guidelines, as well as maintain an understanding of state and federal level regulations on facility compliance.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nicole Aganon at (+1) 347-293-1161 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Highly Competitive Salary
Proclinical is currently seeking a Head of Clinical Operations for a biopharmaceutical company located in New York.
£0.00 - £100000.00 per annum
Worthing, West Sussex
An international medical devices company is advertising a vacancy for a Global Training Education Manager