Value Analyst - Health Economics
ProClinical is working with a leading healthcare value consultancy that is seeking an ambitious Value Analyst with a passion for understanding and communicating the science of healthcare value to be based in Manchester on a permanent basis.
This Health Economics Value Analyst job would suit an enthusiastic, dynamic individual looking to use their scientific and HE technical hands-on background within a fast-paced environment offering the opportunity to gain a broader and global commercial insight and application.
The role presents an opportunity for career development in a fun, hardworking team in a dynamic, growing consultancy.
- The role involves contributing to delivering health economics, value insight and communication solutions to our international clients by investigation, evaluation and problem solving.
- Research and investigate the multiple perspectives of patient, healthcare professionals, payers and policy makers.
- You must hold a health economics postgraduate qualification.
- In addition to excellent analytical skills, you will be able to demonstrate research skills, a creative, solution-driven mind-set, excellent interpretative and writing skills, and an ability to communicate scientific material clearly in both written and oral form.
- Hands on experience of building economic models (cost-effectiveness and budget impact) and in interpreting results from economic models is also necessary, and experience in undertaking systematic reviews and meta-analysis would be highly desirable.
- Previous experience in a HTA organisation or health economics consultancy with 1-2 years' experience in applied Health Economics would also be desirable.
- Fluency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, organisation skills, self-motivation and very close attention to detail are essential, along with a team work ethos and an appetite for working in a fast-paced environment.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Carl Hainsby on +44 207 440 0673 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£0.00 - £60000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Biostatistical Programming Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Manager, Business Development
€0.00 - €150000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Head of Research and Development Quality
An international health consulting company is seeking applicants for an RA Specialist vacancy
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Administrative Assistant
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Operations Regulatory CMC Analyst
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Drug Safety Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Affairs Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Compliance Specialist III position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Assurance Specialist III position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Brand Insights Manager vacancy