Ukraine Senior Clinical Research Associate
An exciting home-based opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Research Associate (CRA) to work from any major city in Ukraine. You will be working fully embedded within one of our pharmaceutical clients, with the support of the company right behind you, you'll be at the heart of our client's innovation.
- Conduct pre-study, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites;
- Perform source document verification and case report form review;
- Perform regulatory document review;
- Conduct study drug inventory;
- Perform adverse event and serious adverse event reporting and follow-up; and
- Assess patient recruitment and retention.
Skills and Requirements
- Min. Bachelor of Science in health-related field, MD or equivalent;
- Broad knowledge of medical terminology and clinical patient management;
- Basic knowledge of drug therapy techniques and clinical research methodologies;
- Fluency in local language as well as English language;
- Min. 2 years experience as a CRA.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.