UK - HEMAR Project Manager - Normal
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a HEMAR Project Manager to their office in High Wycombe. This top 10 pharma company works across multiple sectors, including medical devices, pharmaceutical research, and consumer health. The vacancy offers an exciting opportunity to work with a company with over 100,000 professionals around the globe.
The Project Manager will provide management support and oversight to the EMEA market access scenario projects to time, budget, and quality.
- Overseeing project management and administrative tasks in support of the EMEA market access scenario projects (and potentially other HEMAR projects also).
- Developing project charters, roadmaps with key milestones, project tracking systems, and scheduling touch points to drive performance and maintain a sense of urgency and commitment to delivery.
- Co-ordinating and working in close partnership with other project managers and leads who might be supporting specific access scenario projects or other HEMAR projects.
- Preparing and administering contracts.
- Organising and facilitating meetings and workshops and taking meeting minutes.
- Coordinating Health Care Compliance processes as required.
- Developing project materials (PowerPoint presentations etc.).
- Raising the profile and engendering commitment to the market access scenario projects through effective communication across the organization.
- Establishing strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to drive performance of the EMEA market access scenario project, ensuring that the projects optimally address the respective problem statements and company interests, that all contractual processes are adhered to, and that budget spend commitments are met.
- Ensuring alignment between the scope of work defined for each market access scenario project and the respective Project Sponsor(s).
- Seeking out efficiencies and synergies between the different projects and facilitating best practice sharing where appropriate.
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree educated.
- Experience working in a large, corporate environment - preferably pharma.
- Market access or Pharmaceutical Commercial Experience (Market access preferred)/
- Strong project management experience.
- Able to manage regular status meetings and motivate people to achieve milestones.
- Excellent written and spoken English. Fluency in additional EMEA languages beneficial.
- Awareness of and adherence to company Credo values, SOPs, Policies, and Guidelines.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kelechi Dyke at +44 203 854 0200 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£0.00 - £70000.00 per annum
One of the largest CROS in the global market is currently recruiting a Senior Consultant, Real World-Insights to their team based in London
City of London, London
One of the largest CROS in the global market is currently recruiting a Consultant, Real World-Insights to their team based in London.
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit a Senior Manager, Health Economics and Outcomes Research to their office in London.
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a HEMAR Project Manager to their office in High Wycombe.
£0.00 - £70000.00 per annum
A historic pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a RWE Affiliate Scientist.
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit a Director, Global Evidence & Value Development, Oncology for their office in Massachusetts.
Redwood City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a HEOR Manager position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.