Travel, Expense, & Procurement Administrator
A vacancy has arisen for a Travel, Expense, & Procurement Administrator with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their California office. This organization is known for its solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas, along with a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and an unmatched patient access program. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading pharmaceutical organization and support their innovative impact on the healthcare field.
The Travel, Expense, and Procurement Card (PCard) Administrator will report to the Senior Manager of AP Administration on the North America Purchasing & Accounts Payable team. They will be responsible for taking an active role in leading, improving, and supporting the implementation of several new applications within the Concur platform on behalf of the North America Accounts Payable Operations department as part of a global project.
- Taking a primary role in implementing 4 key capabilities within the Concur application.
- Procurement Card (PCard) reports and approvals
- Concur Detect (AppZen Artificial Intelligence)
- Expense It
- Corporate Credit card program
- Interacting successfully with global PTP team members.
- Reporting on performance; communicating with Accounts Payable Operations business leaders and other stakeholders to ensure awareness of progress and results.
Skills and Requirements:
- BA or BS degree in business administration, business management, project management, or equivalent is required.
- 5+ years of relevant operational business process experience and solid understanding of SOX requirements.
- Solid/proven experience using the Concur platform for travel & expense.
- Previous experiencing implementing the Concur platform and/or applications within the Concur tool.
- Experience with Oracle or another ERP system is required.
- First-hand knowledge and experience with process documentation and preparing training material.
- Experience in Purchasing or Accounts Payable organizations a plus.
- Experience in biotech or pharmaceuticals industry a plus.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sherron Howard at + 267 435 8600 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Country Approval Specialist Submissions position with an international contract research organisation.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical is currently seeking a Director of Commercial Compliance for a medical imaging company that assists clinicians with the detection of disease, primarily cardiovascular.
A major biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a UK-HR Administrator.
San Mateo, California
A vacancy has arisen for a Senior Administrative Assistant with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their California office.
San Mateo, California
A leading US biopharmaceutical organization have a new Administrative Assistant job opportunity at their offices in California.
Plainsboro, New Jersey
A leading European pharmaceutical company is seeking an Operational Data Steward to join their team based in the US. This is a contract role based in Plainsboro, New Jersey.
A leading technology commercialisation company is currently recruiting an Administrator and Receptionist - Legal.
A leading technology commercialisation company is currently recruiting an Administrator and Receptionist.
A leading technology commercialisation company is currently recruiting an Administration Supervisor.
£0.00 - £40000.00 per annum
A global biopharmaceutical company with an impressive track record of success with developing and commercialising important therapies is currently seeking to recruit a Medical Assistant.