Training Lead, Medical Affairs
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Training Lead of Medical Affairs for a biotechnology company located in Piscataway, NJ. Successful candidate will be responsible for the development, evaluation and implementation of MA training materials in collaboration with internal stakeholders and external counterparts to ensure that content is aligned with strategic objectives and key milestones.
- Serve as the subject matter expert and point of contact for all Medical training matters.
- Lead the development and deployment of training initiatives for MA, all field-based MSLs, new-hire on-boarding (Medical) and ongoing learning opportunities for MA personnel.
- Assess field-based MSL new-hires' written and/or oral knowledge of training materials.
- Forecast and schedule training programs based on strategic objectives and key milestones.
- Participate in launch readiness planning and associated work streams.
- Lead "pre" and "post" congress forums to update organization on key data and implications.
- Evaluate, contract and manage all agencies supporting Medical training activities.
- Contribute to the development of internal training systems and capturing metrics.
- Assist in the assessment and implementation of new technology platforms to facilitate training and MA education.
- Collaborate strategically with Commercial teams and strategic partners in accordance with all relevant operating procedures.
- Assist in budget forecasting and reconciliation while working closely with finance personnel to ensure compliance with financial processes.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with company executives, staff, the public and others encountered in the course of work.
- Contribute to Medical Affairs' strategic planning.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- PhD, PharmD, or MD preferred. BS in degree in scientific or medical discipline will be considered.
- 3-5+ years' experience within Medical Training, or as an MSL, performing duties similar to those described above.
- 3-5 years of Hematology/Oncology experience (prior cell therapy experience a plus).
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with the most current computer operating systems, Microsoft Office 2013 (particularly Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), SharePoint, Adobe Acrobat Professional, Concur, Veeva and other PC-based applications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and culture diversity awareness.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to anticipate needs, exercise good judgment, work independently, and meet strict deadlines.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Ella Jobson at (+1) 646-868-5142 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Medical Advisor to their office in Milan.
An internationally renowned biopharmaceutical organisation is seeking to hire an Immunology/Pneumology Medical Advisor (Medical Director) to be based in their Paris office.