Training & Diagnostics Administrator
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Training & Diagnostics Administrator position with a global pharmaceutical company's office based in London. The company focuses on developing first-in-class therapeutics to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases, often with less than a thousand patients worldwide.
In response the rapid expansion of the organisation's Training department within the commercial function, the Training & Diagnostics Administrator will come on board and provide solid organisation skills, practical time management, and a capacity to coordinate both internal and external vendors.
- Supporting the members of the extended team in administrative tasks, including but not limited to:
- Team calendars.
- Department supplies.
- Contracts and Payments.
- Tracking Budgets.
- Department archive.
- Learning Management System maintenance.
- Job Bag System.
- Managing meeting room calendars and offsite meetings.
- Planning and booking travel including for third party vendors.
- Arranging Visas, transportation and accommodation for group meetings.
- Reviewing and completing expenses forms through electronic expenses software.
- Supporting and coordinating courses organised or facilitated by the Training Department, such as for:
- New recruits.
- Ongoing training.
- Skills training for Commercial Colleagues.
- Launch Training.
- Partner Training.
- Coordinating or block booking hotel rooms for delegates during the preparation phase for such courses.
- Printing materials, such as sign-in sheets, handouts, and presentations, along with performing other ancillary duties that will support such courses.
- Planning and booking/organising lunches/refreshments/dinner during training courses.
- Coordinating deployment and managing all parts of the courses in BioLearn/Learnshare/ComplianceWire systems; this will include running reports after each training and holding those reports locally on a shared drive to be advised.
- In the event of an external hosting platform being required, the Administrator will be charged with loading approved exam questions to online software, sending links to delegates, monitoring attempts/passes/fails, and downloading, preparing/collecting, and storing the outputs regularly, along with sending the outputs to Compliance if requested.
- Maintaining records in accordance with the ABPI Code of Conduct on the training department preferred system for all courses run and providing information to Compliance routinely and as requested.
- Administering/supporting the management of contracts and data with Laboratory Services partners.
- Submitting and managing contract requests and POs in ARIBA that relate to laboratory test services and DBS kit services.
- Tracking and auditing monthly budgets, accruals, and invoices for all contracts regarding lab testing.
- Building strong working relationships with external diagnostic partners.
- Managing the information feed for external vendors, gaining sign off, and delivering to internal stakeholders via company reporting systems.
Skills and Requirements:
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical field is preferred
- Experience in a similar team administrator role is necessary
- Understanding of budget management, invoicing and contracting is necessary
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Magenis at +44 203 854 1050 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Paralegal at a leading US biopharmaceutical organization
€0.00 - €60000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Pharmacy Architect position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Office Coordinator position with a leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Journal Article Review position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Data Migration Specialist
Princeton, New Jersey
ProClinical is partnering with a leading contract research organisation (CRO)
US$0.00 - US$32 per hour
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Lab Associate
San Francisco, California
ProClinical is pleased to advertise a vacancy for an Event Planner position
€0.00 - €75000.00 per annum
Als Chief Accountant ben je verantwoordelijk voor een team van accountants in Belgie en Nederland
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Facilities Assistant position at an international contract research organisation
ProClinical is recruiting for a top healthcare organisation who provide an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicines.