Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Location: London (2 minute walk from London Liverpool Street Station or a 3 minute walk form Moorgate Station)
Salary: £23,000 Basic (Negotiable dependent on experience + Uncapped & luxurious incentives including holidays, directors lunch and much more!)
Start Date: As soon as you're available!
We Offer You:
- Quick Career Progression - At least one promotion a year
- High Earning Potential and Uncapped Commission - OTE £30-35K+ YR1, £50K+ YR2, £70K+ YR3 and a salary increase with each promotion
- Access to a large international client base
- Annual incentive trips away to Cape Town, Singapore, Vegas, New York, Skiing etc.
- Incentives include trips to the theatre, horse racing, go karting and Michelin star restaurants.
- Continuous Support and Training with both your mentor and our Learning and Development team
- Dynamic and Inclusive Culture
- Dress Down Friday and an earlier finish
- Fun Office space located by London Liverpool Street
- Company Benefits - Pru Vitality healthcare, Subsidised Virgin Active gym membership, Extended gym lunches, Season ticket travel loan, Contributory pension scheme, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme
- Hire into roles/projects that have a moral purpose
Your Role and Responsibilities:
With the initial job title of Resource Consultant, this Trainee Recruitement Consultant will be fully trained in all aspects of recruitment by one of the senior members of the company and our Learning and Development team. During your time in this Trainee Recruitement Consultant role, you will be working with a Senior / Principal Consultant and tasked with finding suitable candidates for open job vacancies across Europe.
- Advertising jobs on social media sites
- Searching for resumes via the database
- Head-hunting candidates and networking on social media platforms
- Taking referrals and adding CVs to the database
- Introducing yourself to and briefing candidates about job opportunities
- Discussing financial packages, timing and travel etc
Working against many competing firms and their candidates, you will have some successes and some disappointments. This Trainee Recruitment Consultant role will be rewarded with commission for every placement that you make during your time as a Resourcer and if successful then you can be rewarded with promotion and will be introduced to client management and business development (Associate Consultant/ Consultant).
Established in 2005, ProClinical has grown rapidly year-on-year to be a market leading pharmaceutical and medical device recruitment company with operations across the EU, APAC and North America. Recruiting drug development professionals into life science companies, ProClinical are preferred suppliers to major blue-chip firms such as GSK, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson and many more. Currently employing over 140 people across the globe, the company is enjoying an excellent period of growth and we are in search of a Trainee recruiters to join our office in London.
What you need to have:
- A Motivated attitude
- Drive and ambition
- A strong work ethic
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong business acumen
- Scientific knowledge and sales experience is preferable; however it is not essential
- Eager to learn
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Stephanie Read on +44 203 854 1051 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
€0.00 - €75000.00 per annum
Als Chief Accountant ben je verantwoordelijk voor een team van accountants in Belgie en Nederland
Up to £400 per day
ProClinical is announcing a new vacancy has arisen for a Senior GCP Quality Auditor
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate
£0.00 - £78000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a New Business Development Director
St. Louis, Missouri
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Investigator
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Systems Developer - Edata Support & Operations
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Project Assistant
ProClinical is pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Sourcing Manager - Senior
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Documentation Specialist position
ProClinical is partnering with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company
Up to US$70 per hour
Raleigh, North Carolina
ProClinical is currently advising on behalf of a prestigious pharmaceutical company