Thailand Senior Manager, Planning and Procurement
A leading medical devices company based in Thailand is seeking to recruit a Thailand Senior Manager, Planning and Procurement. The organisation is known for its work in treating cataracts and supporting ophthalmic surgeons. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a prestigious company that has offices across the globe.
- The Planning & Procurement leader is a full-time position responsible to ensure operational plans are executed on time of day to day operations to the approved overall company strategy.
- Leading global Planning & Procurement activities (such as end supplier agreements, supplier relationship management, etc.), global planning (Demand, Supply), global procurement, global inventory management, (safety stocks etc) as well as monthly supply allocation, shipment schedule, interfacing with production planning, and in-country distributor management.
- Leading Sales & Operations Planning & KPI Management.
- Developing and driving the successful execution of strategic and tactical operational issues across supply chain functions.
- Developing & implementing global and regional processes linked to SOP & WIP.
- Leading Control Tower Process to solve supply constraints quickly.
- Managing escalations to P&L leaders if necessary.
- Being directly accountable to the Global Supply Chain Director and in-country P&L leader, being responsible for the timely and coordinated execution and performance reporting of the P&L (Regional business GMs) leaders' programs.
Skills and Requirements:
- The successful candidate should have good business acumen, has demonstrated success in developing consensus among functional leaders, taking a leadership role where fast and decisive actions are required.
- The candidate has a diverse background and is familiar with both the overall strategy and the operational details of the company.
- The candidate must have strong analytical skills to lead development of cross functional solutions that include the brand, marketing and sales, supply chain and finance teams.
- Specific and meaningful experience in many of the areas of product development and planning, sales and marketing activities, manufacturing, logistics, procurement, and operational planning with budgeting experience is preferred.
- Leadership skills to manage and develop supply chain teams
- Advanced excel skills, VBA and data analytics skills are required
- Familiarity with AX system is an advantage.
- Demonstrable project management skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mandy Fang at M.Fang@proclinical.com.sg or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
EA Licence No.: EA13C6865
Registration No: R1215238
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
A vibrant and dynamic pharmaceutical company based in Germany is seeking to recruit a Procurement Manager (Indirect) to their team in Frankfurt.