Thailand CRA II
A pharmaceutical consultancy is looking for an experienced Senior CRA (Clinical Research Associate) to join their team in Thailand. This position is a homebased vacancy but gives you an opportunity to establish your clinical career at a well-respected CRO.
- Prepare and complete RA and EC applications
- Prepare and conduct pre-study activities, site selection and initiation visits, routine monitoring and close out visits
- Manage assigned sites throughout the study to ensure site compliance, adequate enrolment, and understanding of study requirements
- Participate in Audits and Inspections
- Assist in data validation and clean file procedures
- Planning and participating at Investigators meeting
- Responsible for archiving of study documents
Skills and Qualifications
- Academic degree in life science, health care or similar
- At least 5 years of experience from managing clinical studies
- Good understanding of ICH-GCP and regulatory requirements
- Ability to prioritize and handle several studies/tasks simultaneously
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical and medical device companies.