Territory Manager Interventional Oncology
A leading medical device organisation is recruiting a Territory Manager Interventional Oncology to their office in France. For decades, the company has been a pioneer in the fields of radiotherapy, radiosurgery, X-ray tub technology, and non-destructive testing. With an extensive portfolio and long-standing relationships with leading clinicians across the globe, this company is offering an exciting opportunity to work with them and bring real skill and experience to the post.
- Identifying potential clients, and decision makers within the client organisation, such as hospitals and clinics, as well as researching and building relationships with new clients.
- Setting up meetings between client and company's decision makers, plan approaches, and product pitches, working cross-functionally to develop proposals that speak to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Handling objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements, and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Identifying opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors.
- Identifying and developing the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent experience) and/or demonstrable related experience or Master's Degree with no or little experience.
- Demonstrated competence in Interventional Radiology products and procedures.
- Product knowledge and ability to conduct demonstrations.
- Industry knowledge.
- Selling skills Required Certifications and Training.
- Experience with SAP or equivalent ERP product and productivity software desired.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Olivia Anton at +44 203 856 9335 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting for a Revenue Ops Specialist.
Manila, National Capital Region
An international biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Diagnostics Sales Specialist to be based in their office in the Philippines.
A leading medical devices company is advertising a vacancy for a Regional Sales Manager - Europe.
Amsterdam, North Holland
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical research company is advertising a vacancy for their office in the Netherlands.
£0.00 - £170000.00 per annum
A leading medical technology company is advertising a vacancy for a Sales Representative Endoscopy position.
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
An international research organization is seeking to recruit a Contracts and Budget Specialist - Denmark.
£0.00 - £63000.00 per annum
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
A biopharmaceutical research company is advertising a vacancy for a Account Specialist, Immunology position.
£0.00 - £80000.00 per annum
München (81249), Bayern
A leading medical technology company is advertising a vacancy for a Territory Sales Manager.
An international research company is advertising a vacancy for a Technical Sales Specialist, based in North-West Germany.
Swiss Franc0.00 - Swiss Franc170000.00 per annum
ProClinical is partnering with a leading medical technology company to advertise a vacancy for a Sales Representative position.