A brilliant biopharmaceutical company is looking for a Territory Manager to join their dynamic team in Ireland. This is an amazing chance to develop and diversify your portfolio and be driven by world leading science.
- Evaluation of target accounts, setting up appointments, driving product knowledge, product use and business opportunities.
- Establishing and fostering strong relationships within Health System, with key hospital contacts, surgeons, ICU's, theatre & all other relevant avenues, including procurement.
- Ensure personal market/competitor knowledge is effectively maintained.
- Facilitating formal educational training for all levels of client.
- Delivering excellent customer service to maintain high standards set by the organisation.
- Input and maintain marketing and distribution system for area of responsibility.
- Feedback to senior management on new product and market development opportunities.
- Comply with all company quality standards, procedures, and workplace health and safety requirements.
- Operate within the requirements of the quality system and ensure responsibilities are carried out in accordance with the requirements of the applicable regulatory and quality processes.
Skills and Requirements
- Strong sales experience into hospitals, procurement systems, surgeons, nurses, theatres, within the Acute market.
- Tenacity and the drive to develop a market from the ground up, and to be an integral member of a growing, dynamic global business.
- Experience in Burns, Wound care, Plastic Surgery and or medical device sales preferred.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Conducted and led training sessions
- Strong sales record with substantial market knowledge is essential
- Planning experience is essential
- Minimum of 10 years' experience within medical devices sales or clinical.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Harry Williams on +44 203 854 0102 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies