Technical Writer (Med Device)
At ProClinical, we are seeking a motivated individual to fill the role of Technical Writer, based in Warsaw, IN.
Support Client Engineers with preparing technical documents and manuals, explain complex information in a clear and concise manner and working with scientific staff to ensure accuracy of product descriptions. Responsible for documenting and managing change requests and ECO's to ensure complete traceability in a compliance environment. Also responsible for part/item setup in manufacturing data systems to coincide with ECO requests
- Write and/or edit technical materials.
- Provide written and oral reports, abstracts, summaries, charts, graphs, or other products.
- Develop information and analysis to select and present information on the specialized subject in a format and at a level suitable for the intended audience.
- Analyze and review the preparation and organization of complex research.
- Prepare written documents, including reports, articles, formal proposals, memoranda, and formal correspondence.
- Edit reports and assists in or directs the development and presentation of the information.
- Analyze changes to various projects and prepares reports of changes for review.
- Organize and coordinate assignments that involve complex, novel or obscure problems and/or special requirements for analyzing and organizing information.
- Communicate business related issues or opportunities to next management level.
- Ensure subordinates follow all relevant internal and external standards and guidelines.
- All ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Skills And Qualifications
- BA or higher in English preferred.
- Experience in manufacturing technical writing preferred.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat Pro and all related software.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Works as part of a team by contributing to Company goals, offering input and pursuing new ideas.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Matthew Goldberg at (+1) 2674056995 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Swiss Franc160000 - Swiss Franc161000 per annum
ProClinical is seeking an Associate Senior Consultant, to be based in Basel on a permanent basis.
€0.00 - €70000.00 per annum
ProClinical wirbt im Auftrag eines weltweit führenden Unternehmens im Bereich der kraniomaxillofazialen Neuro- und HNO-Chirurgie.
Ce poste sera sous la responsabilité de la direction générale des opérations cliniques.
ProClinical are currently recruiting for one of the largest workforce management solutions companies in the world, who specialise in multiple scientific and engineering sectors.
ProClinical is happy to advertise a new position for a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialisation of proprietary therapeutics
ProClinical is advertising on behalf of a CRO providing development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
ProClinical is happy to advertise a new Director of Pharmacokinetics position for a global healthcare company that focuses on oncology and autoimmune diseases.
Up to €85 per hour
ProClinical is happy to advertise new Senior Biostatistician positions for one the largest CROs in the global market
ProClinical is working with a world leading biotechnology company that is seeking a Sales Account Manager to be based in Stockholm or Copenhagen on a permanent basis.
Up to €35 per hour
Contrat à titre de consultant, durée de 12 mois, à Bordeaux.
Up to £23000.00 per annum
City of London, London
With the initial job title of Resource Consultant, you will be fully trained in all aspects of recruitment by one of the senior members of the company and our Learning and Development team.