Technical Writer (Med Device)
At ProClinical, we are seeking a motivated individual to fill the role of Technical Writer, based in Warsaw, IN.
Support Client Engineers with preparing technical documents and manuals, explain complex information in a clear and concise manner and working with scientific staff to ensure accuracy of product descriptions. Responsible for documenting and managing change requests and ECO's to ensure complete traceability in a compliance environment. Also responsible for part/item setup in manufacturing data systems to coincide with ECO requests
- Write and/or edit technical materials.
- Provide written and oral reports, abstracts, summaries, charts, graphs, or other products.
- Develop information and analysis to select and present information on the specialized subject in a format and at a level suitable for the intended audience.
- Analyze and review the preparation and organization of complex research.
- Prepare written documents, including reports, articles, formal proposals, memoranda, and formal correspondence.
- Edit reports and assists in or directs the development and presentation of the information.
- Analyze changes to various projects and prepares reports of changes for review.
- Organize and coordinate assignments that involve complex, novel or obscure problems and/or special requirements for analyzing and organizing information.
- Communicate business related issues or opportunities to next management level.
- Ensure subordinates follow all relevant internal and external standards and guidelines.
- All ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Skills And Qualifications
- BA or higher in English preferred.
- Experience in manufacturing technical writing preferred.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat Pro and all related software.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Works as part of a team by contributing to Company goals, offering input and pursuing new ideas.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Matthew Goldberg at (+1) 2674056995 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Up to Swiss Franc40 per annum
This Scientist job is an exciting opportunity to join one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies in their QA team.
Up to Swiss Franc35 per hour
This Associate Scientist job is an exciting opportunity to join one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies in their R&D team.
Kansas City, Missouri
ProClinical is in the process of building a project team to assist with deviation investigation within a pharmaceutical manufacturing facility in the Midwestern United States.
This Supply Chain Coordinator job is an exciting opportunity to join one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies in their supply chain team.
Up to Swiss Franc220000 per annum
This vacancy is for a Marketing Director job at a leading multinational biopharmaceutical company with leading therapies in autoimmune diseases and oncology.
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
ProClinical is seeking a HE/MA Manger to be based in High Wycombe on a permanent basis.
£45 - £46 per hour
This Communications Manager / Social Media Coordinator job is an exciting opportunity to join one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies in their marketing team.
ProClinical is working with an emerging, product-focused drug development company that strives to identify
ProClinical is seeking a Clinical Training Support Specialist, Medical Device, for an exciting medical device company, to be based in Germany on a permanent basis.
An exciting job vacancy has emerged for a Business Development Director to join one of the world's largest global CROs
ProClinical is working with a global, dynamic and future-oriented service provider for the pharmaceutical industry.