Technical Sourcing Lead
A leading medical device company is hiring a Technical Sourcing Lead to their Singapore-based office. With a mission of enhancing the lives of dialysis patients and their caregivers, this organisation's platform technology has revolutionised therapy methods and enabled the development of ultra-portable PD and HD machines. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a prestigious establishment and expand on a career in the scientific field.
- Drive key initiatives to achieve best total cost structure, quality, lead-time, payment terms, and service by developing long-term supplier relationships and agreements.
- Act as the primary escalation point for all relevant business and procurement stakeholders regarding Sourcing and Contracting issues.
- Execute the supplier development strategy in chemicals, plastics, electronics, and other commodities.
- Ensure that all sourcing, tactical procurement, and tail spend management activities are executed.
- Identify/address any exceptions to the processes while keeping in mind risk management, delegation of authority, and relevant segment functional guidelines.
- Negotiate for best possible cost service guarantee and develop "win-win" strategies that achieve sustainable relationships with suppliers.
- Perform/Review cost analysis and benchmarking studies.
- Identify potential new suppliers that can be developed and provide alternative sources of supply to AWAK.
- Develop an understanding of critical commodities and the associated market conditions, processes, suppliers, cost drivers, etc.
- Develop suppliers' capabilities to improve quality, delivery, and cost structure.
- Drive Supplier Assessment process with all site Supply Chain and Supplier Quality teams; develop grow/maintain/exit strategies for suppliers of key commodities.
- Develop standardized sourcing and supply chain procedures and practices.
- Responsible for regulatory strategy and approval as needed.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors/Masters in Engineering, Chemistry, Supply Chain, Business, or related discipline.
- Must have experience in launching product from concept to commercialization.
- Around 5-10 years of experiences in Medical Devices or related field in area of purchasing/strategic sourcing, supply chain, or procurement.
- Proven understanding of sourcing methodologies and practices.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sean Haw at email@example.com or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
EA Licence No.: EA13C6865
Registration No: R1769909
An established biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Head of GMP Production - ATMP position based in London.
Highly Competitive Salary
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Supply Planner for a biopharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA.
An established biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Supply Chain Manager position based in Stevenage