Talent Acquisitions Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Talent Acquisitions Specialist with a pharmaceutical company located in Plainsboro, NJ.
- Recruitment focus is on the Corporate Functions side of the business (or as assigned). Strongly prefer experience supporting one or more of these areas: Human Resources, IT, Finance, Legal, Compliance, etc.)
- Responsible for attracting top talent and developing a strong, qualified candidate pool for current and future openings.
- Additional job duties include pre-screening candidates, partnering with team members to develop sourcing strategies and providing talent for open positions.
- Core responsibility is to manage open job requisitions, update and manage Success Factors ATS, achieve recruiting metrics and report key accomplishments.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree required; additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 8 years of Human Resources experience and at least 5 years of full-cycle recruitment experience in a competitive, fast pace environment. Preferably in a corporate setting.
- Must have a strong attention to detail
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 215-531-5593.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.