Talent Acquisition Sourcer
ProClinical, in support of a growing pharma company, are seeking an experienced individual to fill the role of Talent Acquisition Sourcer, based in Philadelphia, PA. The successful candidate will work with the talent acquisition team and hiring managers to identify top-level cross functional talent for employment.
- Partner with talent acquisition and hiring managers to support recruitment efforts.
- Initiate contact with active and passive job candidates as assigned for specific searches in a variety of functions including R&D, Medical Affairs, Commercial and G&A.
- Identify and assess candidate qualifications and capabilities, making appropriate interview/ hiring recommendations.
- Conduct pre-screening assessments and face-to-face interviews as needed.
- Utilize multiple sourcing methods to research and identify potential candidates for current and future roles.
- Manage review, pre-qualification, and distribution of incoming resumes.
Skills And Qualifications
- 5-7+ years of sourcing and recruitment experience in biotech or pharmaceutical industry required.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Corrin Pyle at (+1) 2674358555 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
€0.00 - €75000.00 per annum
Als Chief Accountant ben je verantwoordelijk voor een team van accountants in Belgie en Nederland
Up to £400 per day
ProClinical is announcing a new vacancy has arisen for a Senior GCP Quality Auditor
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate
£0.00 - £78000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a New Business Development Director
St. Louis, Missouri
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Investigator
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Systems Developer - Edata Support & Operations
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Project Assistant
ProClinical is pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Sourcing Manager - Senior
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Documentation Specialist position
ProClinical is partnering with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company
Up to US$70 per hour
Raleigh, North Carolina
ProClinical is currently advising on behalf of a prestigious pharmaceutical company