An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Talent Acquisition to their office in Switzerland. Specialising in multiple therapy areas, the company boasts a superb pipeline with products that include treatments for diabetes, cancer and asthma. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that operates in over 90 countries across the globe. Please note that this is a contract position.
- Manage entire recruitment process including creating recruitment strategies, sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluating and hiring for all level positions.
- Manage communication process with internal and external candidates, HR colleagues, and the respective hiring business/client.
- Strategically network at all levels and foster long term relationships with internal stakeholders, candidates, organizations, and academia.
- Proactively evaluate and assess staffing needs of the assigned client areas and consult with divisional & departmental heads about organizational changes and strategies concerning the efficient utilization of headcount.
- Build and utilize a candidate pool for current and future positions.
- Negotiate all offers including starting base and variable pay, relocation and bonuses as appropriate.
- Coach hiring managers on interviewing and selection skills and techniques.
- Leverage deep labour market expertise to consult with hiring managers and influence hiring decisions.
- Manage vendor relationships and contractor process for both individual and bulk hiring needs for the assigned function.
- Attend recruiting related events that include national organization events, regional recruitment events and on-campus recruiting.
- May serve as functional representative in strategic HR projects.
Skills and Requirements:
- BA/BA degree in HR/Business Administration is preferred.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of Recruitment experience with in-house experience (mandatory), preferably in an international environment/global organization.
- Must be able to understand recruitment metrics and design strategies based on outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to strategically plan and execute large scale initiatives across the organization.
- Experience working for a multinational organization and responsible for cross border recruitment projects across Europe and global.
- Experience covering recruitment needs for a wide range of business disciplines on varying seniority levels preferred.
- Fluent English (both spoken and written); Other European Languages advantageous.
- Prior experience in Application Tracking Systems such as Workday or any other systems is advantageous.
- Excellent relationship management skills with stakeholders.
- Ability to work autonomously within a matrix environment Immediate availability is advantageous.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ronni Hartgen at +44 2038000814 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.