Talent Acquisition Coordinator
ProClinical is currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join an innovative pharmaceutical company that focuses on treating rare genetic, central nervous system (CNS) and ocular diseases.
Joining the team in Cambridge, MA, the Coordinator will oversee all hiring and applicant-related duties.
- Managing all applicant tracking in an Application Tracking System (ATS).
- Coordinating phone screens and in-person interviews with the HR team, as well as individual hiring managers.
- Posting positions to all job boards and online platforms.
- Utilising the database to run searches for potential candidates.
- Handling all onboarding paperwork including background checks and non-disclosure agreements.
- Coordinating new hire orientations as needed and making sure all processes are compliant.
- Managing the background check initiation process and track status of all screenings.
- Monitoring candidates during onsite interviews maintaining a strong level of professionalism.
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition/HR team in all administrative functions
Skills and Requirements:
Familiarity with an Application Tracking System (ATS) and the background check process is preferred
Previous experience working directly with clients, agency experience is helpful
Excellent written and oral communication
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Corrin Pyle on 267-435-8555 (5555) or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist position
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Payroll Analyst position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Office Coordinator position with a leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics.
ProClinical is pleased to announce that a leading global research-based pharmaceutical company is seeking a Head of Human Resources.