Systems Developer - EData Support & Operations (EMEA/APAC)
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Systems Developer - Edata Support & Operations with a leading global contract research organisation (CRO) that provides comprehensive integrated, drug development, laboratory and lifecycle management services. This company, which prides itself on its innovative technologies and therapeutic expertise, is seeking for a talented individual to join their team in Bulgaria on a contract basis.
As a member of the EData Support & Operations team, the Systems Developer will provide administration and support for applications and systems within the company's Enterprise Data programs.
- Providing application administration, including installation, configuration, monitoring and maintenance of application software.
- Providing first level application support by troubleshooting and resolving end-user and application issues, including on-call and after-hours support.
- Working with company Infrastructure (Systems, Network, and Database Admins) teams to manage existing infrastructure and fulfil new infrastructure requests.
- Contributing to the development of backup and DR strategies for EIM applications.
- Working with application support leads in managing the application lifecycle, including vendor EOL support, coordinating upgrades and patches, and decommissioning company EOL systems.
- Working with application support to lead to deploy and migrate application code to Production.
- Working to continuously improve themselves by researching and learning new skills, technologies, and industry knowledge.
Skills and Requirements:
- A 4 year degree in Computer Science or related area, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that provides the individual with the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- At least 3 years of experience with Windows Server (2003, 2008, 2012).
- At least 3 years of experience with Unix/Linux - Red Hat Enterprise Linux preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience working with Talend Integration Cloud.
- At least 2 years of experience working with regional databases (Oracle, MS SQL Server).
- Previous experience with Linux shell scripting and Windows batch scripting.
- Previous experience in an application administration or application support role.
- Experience of working with Informatica PowerCenter and PowerExchange desirable, but non-essential.
- Experience of working with Oracle SOA Suite desirable, but non-essential.
- Experience administering and supporting analytic tools such as Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE), TIBCO Spotfire, and SAS desirable, but non-essential.
- Experience administering and supporting other products such as IBM DataPower and Cisco Tidal desirable, but non-essential.
- A thorough knowledge of Web Services and Service Oriented Architectures.
- Exposure to MDM, Data Governance, and Data Virtualisation concepts.
- Business knowledge of pharmaceutical and/or clinical research organisation and associated systems, such as CTMS, CDMS, and IVRS.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication, persuasion, and negotiation.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Tom Magenis on +44 203 854 1050 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£0.00 - £70000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an IT Quality Assurance Manager position
Amsterdam, North Holland
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a CEMEA IT Lead Enterprise Systems position
Amsterdam, North Holland
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an IT Lead Supply Chain Management (SCM) Systems position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an IT Business Analyst Senior position
IT Service Desk Engineer
ProClinical is pleased to advertise an exciting vacancy for an IT-Business Analyst in one of the world's leading and most renowned pharmaceutical companies.
ProClinical is excited to announce that an opening for an IT - Business Analyst - Skill set 3 - Senior position
ProClinical is excited to announce that a new job opportunity has arisen for a Consultant - Information Management to join a one the largest CROs in the global market
ProClinical is happy to advertise that a medical research start-up has an opening for a Biostatisticien Senior job at their Paris office.
This is an attractive IT Support - Assistant Team Lead job vacancy at a global biotechnology innovator specialising in disease areas which have unmet medical needs.