SVP Clinical Lab Operations
ProClinical is seeking a SVP Clinical Lab Operations to be based in Rostock Germany on a permanent basis.
- Manage all Clinical Lab Operations (Rostock and Boston), with a staff of about 60 people, including a customer support team and method development
- Warrant highest diagnostic quality and shortest turnaround time as well as highest quality of clinical information (for medical evaluation and database)
- Continuously improve processes and increase productivity through new workflows, automation and technologies, manage capacities consistent with growth plans and budget
- Develop and validate new methods and protocols for sample preparation and testing
- Make proposals to Global Marketing on what can be achieved and what advantages would exist when modifying product and service offering
- Work closely with Medical Director and other management team members, serve as member of the Extended Management Board
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in running a state-of-the-art genetic lab, ideally in a commercial environment
- Ability to work and be effective in a small/mid-sized and fast growing commercial company
- Strong customer and patient orientation
- Proven successes in building high performance teams with highly diverse backgrounds
- Collaborative management style, experience with cultural change processes
- Relevant academic degree, preferably in Medical or Biology
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Hanna von Schubert on +44 2038540201 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.