Supply Chain Specialist IV
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Level 4 Supply Chain Specialist position with an international biopharmaceutical company located in Santa Monica, CA. Successful will work closely with the Associate Director of Supply Chain.
- Plan and implement activities related to the material purchase, material control, inventory control, and shipping/receiving and stores functions.
- Frequently interact with functional peer group managers. Interactions normally involve matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers.
- Implement and assist with the development of Supply Chain policies, procedures, techniques, standards, and systems.
- Prepare project plans and manage projects to successful and timely completion. Provide expertise to the team and functional areas to anticipate, identify and resolve complex project issues which pose a challenge to achieving strategic goals.
- Review and assist with planning requirements for business operations, taking into account demand or trends in the marketplace. Take action to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems.
- Coordinate other departments and external parties to maintain inventories at planned level, ensuring resources are sufficient to achieve the organization's goals and objectives.
- Ensure the creation and maintenance of documentation to reflect the effectiveness and efficiency of department activities. May author sections of regulatory documents.
- Support the Continuous Improvement process by aggressively seeking ways to improve Supply Chain processes and performance.
- Provide leadership and manage interactions between the client and internal cross-functional project teams.
- May assist with the development and integration of new technologies and/or new processes as needed, to reduce costs.
- May design and develop global operations functional process flow architecture to support existing and future business plans.
- May be responsible for coordinating the forecast with the Master Production Schedule.
Skills and Requirements:
- 8+ years of relevant experience in related field and a Bachelor's, 8+ degree (BS or BA) in Logistics, Industrial Engineering, Operations, 8+ Research, Supply Chain Management; or 6+ years of relevant experience and Master of Business Administration or 6+ (MBA).
- Experience in pharmaceutical operations/cGMP environment highly desirable.
- Advanced knowledge and skill with Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel and other reporting and tracking tools.
- Able to develop solutions to a wide range of complex problems, which require the regular use of ingenuity and innovation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills. Able to understand and communicate scientific and business elements to multiple internal audiences.
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment and support multiple activities simultaneously. Determines personal work plan, and schedules tasks and activities.
- Good planning and organizational skills coupled with strong time management skills.
- Good understanding and application of relevant principles, concepts, practices, and standards, and solid knowledge of industry practices.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Able to identify and resolve issues/problems and define potential deficiencies that could impact company timelines or operations.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Brendan Thalheimer at (+1) 215-531-5299 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.