Study Start-up Lead
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Study Start-up Lead position with a leading Contract Research Organisation (CRO) whose key focus is predictable patient enrolment across multiple therapeutic areas. This organisation, which is famed for its 'no-nonsense' approach to patient enrolment and project delivery, is seeking for the successful applicant to join their team in Italy. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual looking to bolster their career in the clinical field.
The Study Start-Up Lead will provide direct operational support to project teams and ensure that the company clinical projects start smoothly and on time.
- Supporting site identification and selection process.
- Collecting, reviewing, and submitting documents for ethics and regulatory review and approval.
- Preparing packages of site documents for drug release to clinical sites.
- Developing and negotiating site contracts and budgets.
- Communicating with project teams, investigation sites, reviewing bodies, vendors, and clients regarding start-up matters till moment of site activation.
- Monitoring start-up metrics and timelines.
- Coordinating initiatives for start-up process improvement and analysing best practices and challenges.
Skills and Requirements:
- A College/University degree, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Prior experience with study and site start-up in Italy.
- Full working proficiency in English and Italian.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
- Mid-Senior Level.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Valeria Cardo at +44 203 854 0674 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Warren, New Jersey
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Research Scientist position
Foster City, California
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biopharmaceutical company
ProClinical is working with a Swiss Biotech Company that is seeking a Formulation and DP Development Lead to be based in Lausanne on a permanent basis.
£0.00 - £60000.00 per annum
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Data Scientist position
ProClinical is advertising a new Regulatory Affairs Study Start Up Specialist position.
US$0.00 - US$73000.00 per annum
Santa Ana, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Lead Clinical Study Assistant (CSA)
ProClinical is happy to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Scientist position
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a Data Quality Lead/Clinical Data Scientist position with a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
ProClinical is excited to announce that an opening for a Scientific Communications Director (SCD) - Ophthalmology position has emerged
ProClinical is recruiting for a large global pharmaceutical company with leading products across various therapeutic areas
ProClinical is recruiting for a top healthcare organisation who provide an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicines.