ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Study Coordinator position with a leading pharmaceutical research company. The organization prides itself on its solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas, along with a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and an unmatched patient access program. Based in the company's California office, this is an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and support their innovative impact on the healthcare field.
- Working under general supervision for routine tasks and with detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Tracking and preparing study-specific information utilizing databases, spreadsheets, and other tools.
- Providing input and assisting with harmonization of Clinical Operations databases and tracking tools.
- Assisting in the maintaining clinical information and training of Clinical Operations personnel in the clinical trials database.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/BA and up to 2 years of clinical experience (e.g. industry, academia, etc).
- Knowledge of FDA and or EMEA Regulations, ICH Guidelines, GCPs, and/or familiarity with standard clinical operating procedures is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrable project management skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sherron Howard at + 267 435 8600 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Associate Director of Clinical Science, based in Rockville, MD.
Sydney, New South Wales
ProClinical is partnering with a multinational contract research organisation (CRO) to advertise a vacancy for an Australia Clinical Project Manager.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Global Clinical Studies Manager (GCSM), based in California.
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Manager - Oncology position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
ProClinical is pleased to announce that a partner Contract Research Organisation (CRO) is seeking for a Clinical Project Manager to join their team in Shanghai.
Up to £350 per day
ProClinical is seeking a Clinical Study Manager Associate on behalf of a leading oncology pharma. This is a rolling contract role with flexible working based in Cambridge.
Up to £100000 per annum
ProClincial has a fantastic job opportunity for a Director, Clinical Study Management to be based in London on a permanent basis.
Foster City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Project Manager III position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Global Clinical Project Manager with a leading full-service global Contract Research Organisation (CRO)
£0.00 - £48000.00 per annum
ProClinical is partnering with a biopharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Study Management Associate position.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Global Clinical Project Manager position