Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Study Coordinator with a biopharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA. Successful candidate will assist the with creation of Concept Sheets to supply to CROs for planned studies.
- Interface knowledgeably with related disciplines (and show a willingness to learn) including toxicology, pathology, DMPK, biology, regulatory, pharmacology.
- Assist with creation of Concept Sheets to supply to CROs for planned studies.
- Interface effectively with Business Planning & Program Management and Accounting/Finance departments to assist with investment plan reconciliation, award contracts and to review and process CRO invoices for payment.
- Coordinate test article shipments to CROs.
- Assist with receipt and distribution of study related documents.
- Assist with creation and maintenance of study files including study and reporting schedules, contracts, protocols, and other applicable documents and correspondence.
- Assist with document and data entry and migration activities.
- Interact cross functionally within the Early Development group, with project teams, as well as across other drug development expertise areas.
- Provide administrative support for contracted non-clinical studies.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call May Jacobs at (+1) 312-291-4181 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.