Study Clinical Project Manager
A worldwide gene therapy company, in the biotechnology field situated in London is looking for a Clinical Project Manager. The company specialises in neurological conditions and puts a great emphasis on teamwork and delivering biological products.
- Supporting project team members to be compliant with current ethical and regulatory guidelines and requirements.
- Supporting budget negotiation and trial agreements with sites.
- Oversee program budget and provide input.
- Developing a project management plan and be responsible for cross-functional project meetings.
- Liaising with the data management team and external vendors to ensure data is reported accurately and in a timely manner for the responsible program.
- Responsible for outsourced vendor management oversight and invoicing.
- Responsible for the communication of timelines across the team members to ensure efficient production, scheduling and delivery of the project.
- Collaborating internally and externally to ensure clinical milestones are achieved and to ensure issues and obstacles are managed accordingly.
- Mitigate clinical risk through problem solving and contingency plan development.
- Oversee and support quality assurance.
Skills and Requirements:
- BA in a scientific related field
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency using computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Matthew Pike at 0207 440 0639 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.