Strategic Sourcing Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Strategic Sourcing Specialist with a pharmaceutical company located in Milpitas, CA.
- Prepare and analyze data for the preparation of engagements with Suppliers.
- Perform the role of Supplier Relationship Manager across selected suppliers.
- Establish close working relationships with other functions, in particular supplier quality, engineering and operations to drive improved Supplier performance.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS Degree in Finance, Business, Engineering, Operations Management or related field
- APICS (American Production & Inventory Control Society) or CPM (Certified Purchasing Manager) certification a plus.
- Minimum of 2 - 5 years relevant experience in a logistics/supply chain role within a high volume manufacturing environment
- Minimum of 1 - 3 years procurement/sourcing experience preferred
- Experience in Operations, Logistics, Planning, and Forecasting
- Analytically absorb information & solve complex problems quickly
- Advanced in Excel and Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Project management experience a plus
- Lean / continuous improvement skills a plus.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 617-830-7544.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.