A leading and trusted biometrics CRO is recruiting for a Statistics Manager at their London office. This is an exciting opportunity to join a management team within a specialist biometrics CRO, having responsibility for the management and leadership of the Statistics team.
- Guiding the development of advanced statistical expertise and reporting to exceed our client's expectations and contribute to the profitability of the business.
- Providing motivational and decisive leadership to the Statistics team with a structured management approach.
- Supporting the development of the company's Statistics capability supporting new and expanded business scope and opportunities.
- Supporting the positive recruitment, retention, training and development of the Statistics team.
- Providing consulting expertise to clients and colleagues regarding Biostatistical aspects of clinical trials.
- Developing Biostatistics working standards through SOPs, training and influence.
Skills and Requirements
- Good experience in a management role directing Statistician discipline, preferably with a CRO industry background.
- Well-developed knowledge of technical and regulatory requirements and industry advancements related to statistical work within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong operational expertise to provide appropriate direction and oversight of processes and disciplines.
- Critical intuitive thinker with a big picture perspective.
- Advanced communication skills with a strong team focus, focussed on positive engagement and collaboration.
- Experience and a passion for line management with excellent personal and organisational skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Heidi Hennigan at 0203 854 1033 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A leading contract research organisation (CRO), providing a broad range of expertise-based clinical research services, is currently recruiting a Statistical Programmer at their office in Shanghai.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Contract Senior Statistical Programmer at their office in Basel.
A job vacancy for a SAS Programmer has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in development of biological therapies.
A global healthcare company is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Manager Statistical Programming at their office in Switzerland
A leading multinational Contract Research Organisation (CRO) is recruiting for a Statistical Programmer.
£0.00 - £65000.00 per annum
A specialist contract research organisation (CRO) are looking to hire multiple Principal Programmers to work out of their UK offices.
£0.00 - £65000.00 per annum
A specialist contract research organisation (CRO) are looking to hire multiple Principal Statisticians to work out of their UK offices.
£0.00 - £48000.00 per annum
A specialist contract research organisation (CRO) are looking to hire multiple Senior Statisticians to work out of their UK offices.
A clinical stage biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Biostatistician, joining their team in Belgium.
A clinical stage biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Statistical Programmer, joining their team in Belgium.