ProClinical are currently looking to hire a Statistician at a global Contract Research Organisation (CRO) in a permanent, full time role in Brussels. This company has an in-depth knowledge within the therapeutic and scientific areas, also providing a vibrant environment to work in.
- Perform protocol development/sample size calculation & protocol/CRF review
- Develop analysis plans
- Perform data review & statistical analyses
- Co-ordinate and produce tables, listings & figures
- Write statistical sections for integrated reports
- Advise Data Manager with respect to database design, validation checks & key data
- Maintain professional statistical standards
- Maintain & archive program documentation - both electronic & paper - in an appropriate manner
- Understand regulatory statistical guidelines/developments
- Participate in publication projects (e.g. on EudraCT), de-identification projects and other projects which require the expertise or support of a Biostatistician.
- Undertake work according to current operating procedures and work instructions
- Provide operational input into proposals and undertake customer liaison
Skills and Requirements
- BSc, MSc or equivalent by working experience
- PhD or educational equivalent in biostatistics or related field and 1 year relevant experience
- Master's degree or educational equivalent in biostatistics or related field and 3 years relevant experience
- Familiarity with moderately complex statistical methods that apply to Phase I-IV clinical trials
- Strong working knowledge of SAS computing package, familiarity with other statistical computing packages
- Pharmaceutical, drug development, biotech or CRO industry experience
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Emma Adams at 0203 854 3893 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.