Statistical Analyst - London
ProClinical is excited to announce that an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Statistical Analyst to join a scientifically driven, global, full-service clinical contract research organisation (CRO). The company accelerates the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its high-science and disciplined operating approach across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, and metabolic diseases.
The Statistical Analyst will be stationed with the company's team in London.
- Writing statistical programs for use in creating analysis datasets, tables, listings, and figures according to specifications.
- Reviewing analysis plans for appropriate methods.
- Programming study analyses and reviewing study results.
- Communicating the project requirements for cleanup and data capture to ensure the key study variables are suitable for analysis.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Masters' degree.
- Demonstrable industry working experience with SAS programming or SAS certificates.
- Proven knowledge of databases and data management processes.
- Proven knowledge of statistical methods commonly used in pharmaceutical clinical trials.
- Proven knowledge of CDISC standard databases (SDTM and ADaM) and data management processes.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to interact cross-functionally and at all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Theodora Savlovschi-Wicks on +44 0203 752 0314 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
At Proclinical, we are seeking an individual to fill the role of Program Manager to enable execution of the objectives and strategy of assigned clinical programs.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Research Associate, based in Cambridge, MA.
Leuven, Flemish Brabant
ProClinical is excited to announce that an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Statistical Analyst to join a scientifically driven, global, full-service clinical contract research organisation