Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Staff Scientist, Antibody Discovery with a pharmaceutical company located in Wilmington, DE.
- Plan, perform, analyze, and document laboratory experiments in support of antibody discovery
- Prepare cell supernatants and purify antibody samples
- Quality control and normalization of purified samples
- Prioritize and manage multiple ongoing projects under aggressive timelines
- Maintain laboratory instrument
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/MS Degree in biochemistry, molecular biology, cell biology, or related life sciences field with a minimum of 2 years of laboratory experience
- Knowledge and hands-on-experience with protein purification preferred
- Experience with mammalian cell culture and transient transfection a plus
- Demonstrated ability to document and summarize complex data
- Flexible and enthusiastic in a fast paced biotech
- Strong organization, communication, and computer skills
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Dominic Santoro at 215-531-5280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.