Sr. Staff Scientist / Research Scientist, In Vivo Pharmacology
ProClinical is currently seeking a Sr. Staff Scientist / Research Scientist for an American pharmaceutical company based out of Delaware. Successful candidate will be responsible for clarifying the mechanism of action of novel therapeutic agents using in vivo and ex vivo systems. The individual should have a demonstrated ability to work independently to design experiments, interpret data, troubleshoot, and suggest next steps.
- Utilizing in vivo models to evaluate the effectiveness of novel agents on inflammatory/autoimmune responses.
- Collaborating with other members of the In Vivo Pharmacology group.
- Processing data and present them to other members of the research team.
Skills and Requirements
- BS/MS in Biology or relevant discipline, or equivalent education and experience.
- 2+ years Pharma/Biotech experience preferable.
- Significant hands-on experience handling of mice.
- Proficiency in dosing of mice. Experience with minipump implantation preferable.
- Proficiency with immune assays and data analysis.
- Good knowledge of immunology and mouse models of inflammatory a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Matt Tong at (+1) 646-878-6308 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£0.00 - £37000.00 per annum
A clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Production Scientist to their office in the UK.
A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting an Epidemiologist.
An up and coming biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Senior Scientist, Biologics Formulation
A leading pharmaceutical company that accelerates the launch and listing of drugs across China is seeking for a Formulation Engineer to join their office in Shanghai.
ProClinical is partnering with a global healthcare company to advertise a vacancy for a Manager Senior Scientist, USP Development position.
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Scientist Senior position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Cell Therapy Scientist position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
Our client, a leading Biotech focusing on the discovery and development of novel biologics, are seeking to hire a Principal Scientist, Drug Product Development.
A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Bench Scientist I (Cell Bio).
West Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is currently recruiting for an Associate QC Microbiologist position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.