Sr Scientist - Chemistry
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Scientist of Chemistry for a preclinical life sciences company located in San Francisco, CA. Successful candidate will be responsible for product and process development of novel therapeutic agents, including custom chemical synthesis and formulation development.
- Organize required studies to obtain regulatory approvals for clinical testing.
- Design and execute research studies including pre-clinical testing in-house or through CROs.
- Manage projects done at CMOs/CRO by actively communicating ideas, study designs, timelines and deliverables to internal and external team members.
- Collaborating with other department members to design and conduct experiments and record findings.
- Be a thought leader for the Company by publishing scholarly articles, speaking at conferences, and representing the company in scientific bodies.
- Write and coordinate essential components of SBIR grant proposals to federal agencies - Hiring, training, motivating, and coaching staff members and colleagues.
Skills and Requirements:
- PhD in Biological Sciences, Engineering, Chemistry or Equivalent.
- Proven track record of ability to conduct research with strong attention to detail (e.g. publications, patents)
- Ability to work independently with a multi-disciplinary research and administrative team in a resourceful startup.
- Excellent problem solving, verbal and written communication, project and resource management, and computer skills.
- Ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and present findings to laypersons.
- Strong background in multistep chemical synthesis and chemical analyses.
- Excited about working in a dynamic start-up company.
- Experience with process chemistry.
- Experience with QA and QC systems and writing regulatory documents.
- Experience in writing regulatory documents is a plus.
- Experience writing grant applications.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Anna Graham at (+1) 415-660-4945 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Senior Scientist - Level 1.
Suzhou Shi, Jiangsu
A leading biopharma organisation is advertising a vacancy for a PD Director based in their office in Suzhou.
A leading pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Director, Research & Development, based in their office in Reading.