Sr Research Scientist I, Inflammation, Biomarker Sciences
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an experienced scientist to fill the role of Senior Research Scientist I, Inflammation and Biomarker Sciences, based in Foster City, CA. The incumbent will help to generate and interpret data from preclinical and clinical studies. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and execution of biomarker strategies.
- Direct the development, outsourcing, and validation of clinically applicable biomarker assays.
- Lead cross-functional Biomarker Team to execute biomarker/diagnostic development.
- Identify, establish and oversee external collaborations with key opinion leaders, academic sites, and CROs.
- Provide biological disease expertise to relevant teams.
- Collaborate with relevant functions to create synergy in developing biomarker strategies and translational approaches.
- Author biomarker strategy documents, biomarker specific portion of clinical protocols, and regulatory documents.
Skills And Qualifications
- PhD and/or post-doc training in the area of inflammatory autoimmune diseases, immunology, or other related medical science field and 3-7+ years of directly relevant biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in the inflammation or related field.
- Knowledge of biomarker discovery and development, assay development/validation, clinical discovery of biomarkers, and MoA/translational research.
- Experience with genomic, epigenetic, gene expression, metabolomics, multiplexed protein detection or other related emerging platforms or data sets preferred.
- Strong experimental background and experience in hypothesis-driven biological/translational research with demonstrated ability to execute well-designed decision-making experiments in inflammation.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Understanding of IP, contracting terms and provisions.
- Candidate must be detail-oriented with excellent record keeping and organizational skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Jason Thiagaram at (+1) 6463672910 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Technician position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
A speciality biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Consultant USP Development to join their office in Reykjavik
San Francisco, California
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Research Associate position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Histotechnologist position with a leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics.
Foster City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Pathobiology Research Associate II position with a leading pharmaceutical research company
ProClinical is partnering with a leading global pharmaceutical company