Sr. Research Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Research Associate for a global biopharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA. Successful candidate will perform virology research & development activities and assay qualifications as required under supervision.
- Execute R&D studies planned with supervisor or technical lead.
- Execute QP and VPs and other GMP methods. May draft QP or VP under direct supervision of supervisor or technical lead.
- Draft test methods/RPs/SOPs with little guidance of supervisor or technical lead. Draft client protocols under supervision, as needed.
- Participate in assay transfers to Operations. May serve as a trainer.
- Conduct LIMS transactions as appropriate for laboratory technician level.
- General lab housekeeping (including appropriate documentation) and ordering, inventory management, initiate work orders.
- Execute IQOQ and author equipment SOP, as needed.
- Responsible for REES/ELPRO monitoring and response.
- Prepares and maintains reagents for laboratory use.
- May be required to work holidays, weekends and overtime as needed
- May be required to assist in other departments
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors' degree in Biological Sciences or other science related field.
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience with gene therapy vectors and/or gene mediated cell therapy highly desirable.
- Experience with cell-based assays and virology methods is preferred.
- Experience with qPCR is highly desirable.
- Experience in a cGMP environment is highly desirable.
- Ability to accomplish the described duties through the use of appropriate laboratory equipment and computer equipment and software.
- Ability to record data accurately and legibly.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Maya Smith at (+1) 267-405-6995 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Scientist in Proteomics, to be based in their office in the desirable area of Basel.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Biosample Laboratory Associate to be based in their office in the desirable area of Basel.