Sr. Project Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Project Manager for a leading pharmaceutical company located in San Francisco, CA. Successful candidate will have Fieldglass and Workday or Bullhorn experience, be an expert at Microsoft Suite, and experience with managing medium to large-scale corporate MSP/VMS programs; client-side experience strongly preferred.
- Work closely with HR lead, a Managed Services Provider (MSP) and a Vendor Management Systemclient-sideport engagement of Contingent Workers in other countries.
- Manage ad hoc assignments and other projects, create material such as process maps presentations and reports and project plans etc.
- Partner with the HR Lead for day to day activities in overall support of the program including holding discussions with internal management/sponsors, following up on issues & concerns and ensuring timely resolution
- Provide data analysis to support, compile and report key information for operations and business objectives.
- Partner with HR Business Partners and other colleagues to educate managers on CWP policies and procedures.
- Supports short and long term activities by developing, enhancing and maintaining operational information / models.
- Conduct trainings, or ensure they are conducted by the MSP company (ad-hoc as well as preplanned), for management & internal sponsors to ensure compliance with workforce policies, processes.
- Understand needs of regional stakeholders for development, implementation and ongoing program management.
- Ability to work with stakeholders from various parts of the organization and drive successful outcomes.
Skills and Requirements:
- 8+ years managing medium to large-scale corporate MSP/VMS programs; client-side experience strongly preferred,
- Minimum BA/BS with expertise in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Proven ability to influence stakeholders at multiple levels while building & maintaining effective relationships.
- Ability to adapt to a fluid, unstructured environment and ability to produce results with little supervision.
- Establish and develop relationships with all key stakeholders: MSP, VMS, suppliers, internal customers; engaging with procurement, HR / Talent Acquisition and other business stakeholders to drive adoption of the CW Program.
- Consult, influence, and provide thought leadership to guide senior leadership in CWP management and governance.
- Proven communication skills around driving organizational change, facilitation, and executive level presentations.
- Ability to maintain composure & productivity in a fast-paced environment; flexible/adaptable; high sense of urgency.
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize work effectively in an environment with competing demands.
- Deep understanding and knowledge of working with VMS tools, Fieldglass preferred.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Catherine Nguyen at (+1) 215-531-5643 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.